Monday, February 28, 2011

Random

assalamualaikum


it has been a while since my last update..it's not really i'm busy but i really got nothing to say out..my thought just stuck on my mind
even during reflection session last friday, i didn't know what to say for sharing experience..how bad i am.i got stuck day by day without knowing the reason.
but anyway..i'm happy right now..i got myself clear both mind and soul.
i can't figure out how's that happened..but that it.i do'nt have nothing to worry about, to mad at..and also got nothing to cheer with
it's all because I"M A LONE RANGER
sometime i feel that i can't wait to end this status although i can't think of next

stop talking non-sense falah!

today, my friend told me that she will get married soon
"chenaio.."that's what i said to her
i should be happy to hear that after seeing her dating for sometimes.

last 2 weeks, my ex-roomie told that she was taken
ottoke chanaeo??
really i have no idea to greet her

last night i slept at 2.30 after complete the personal taste
sume orang bahagia akhirnye...

hari ney i was sleepy in class
padan muka! sape suruh tido lambat

t.h.a.t. i.s. f.o.r. t.h.i.s. t.i.m.e.^^

No comments: