Saturday, December 25, 2010

Retrace of First Entry

assalamualaikum..


this should be my 1st entry for my blog since i started blogging a few hours ago. actually, i'm not so sure why i start with this kind of things. mula-mula sebab saya suka visit my friend's blog, then i found it veeery interesting (then i start thinking of having my own)..that's why i started (1st reason)


2nd reason..sbb saye skrg da berumur 18 tahun 3 bulan ++, so saya rasa now's the time for me to write my own journal instead of having diary comel that i used to have before. it's not like saying yg saya skrg da mature or ape..tp just mcm saya da takde masa nk tulis guna pen yg colorful kt dlm buku yg comel tu. i still remember..sejak masuk 1st year, jarang2 je saya spend time together with that book compared to my lappy ney. but of course, i'm not gonna publish everything on my blog as what i used to do with my buku comel.. 
i promise myself,,whnever i miss (myself), i'll go and see u again my Lovely Bear (nama buku comel saya)


*Dream of Love ney pun is one of my collection

bawah ney saya ada tulis sumthing lagi tapi dah tak dapat nk trace.
yg kat atas ney pun nasib baik saya jumpa waktu search kat google
thanks to Mr google
kalau tak saya pun lenyap terus la first entry saya
plus saya sendiri pun dah lupe ape yg saya merepek



t.h.a.t. i.s. f.o.r. t.h.i.s. t.i.m.e.^_^

No comments: